Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums

Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums (http://www.joblo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Movie Talk (http://www.joblo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Box Office numbers (http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95922)

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 01:57 PM

Box Office numbers

FRIDAY EST

http://www.joblo.com/big-poster-imag...-potter4-1.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/big-poster-imag...alktheline.jpg

1 HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE $36,385,000
Theaters 3,858
Avg- $9,431

2 WALK THE LINE $7,555,000
Theaters- 2,961
Avg- $2,552

3 CHICKEN LITTLE $3,480,000
theaters- 3,514
Avg- $990
Change. -69.2%

4 DERAILED $2,030,000
Theaters- 2,447
Avg- $830
Change -54%

5 JARHEAD $1,470,000
Theaters- 2,413
AVG- $609
Change -66%

6- Zathura $1,425,000
Theaters 3,232
Avg $441
Change -72%

7 GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' $1,320,000
Theaters 1,666
Avg- $792
Chnage -70%

8 SAW II $1,220,000
Theaters 2,257
Avg $541
Change -63%

9 THE LEGEND OF ZORRO $705,000
Theaters 2,150
Avg $328
Change -70%

10 PRIDE AND PREJUDICE $618,000
Theaters 221
Avg $2,796
Change -34%

Harry potter seems to be heading towards a 92-96 mil opening.
Walk the Line should make about 19 mil.
As for the rest god bless u up besides number 10 good job there PRIDE AND PREJUDICE !

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 02:26 PM

By the way the reason the name of the thread is box office numbers is becuz i was kinda thinkin instead up starting up a new thread every friday we can just post numbers here every week and also daily box office numbers. (mon-Thurs)

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 03:11 PM

Pride and Prejudice is not holding up well. This Friday's number is quite a bit lower than last Friday's. And Moviecitynews estimated a $41 million opening day for Harry Potter.

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 03:17 PM

well look at the other movies they droped over 50% and P and P only a 35% drop and it wasnt going to do better then last friday with harry potter this weekend.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 03:24 PM

For something that is in limited release like P&P that is definitely not a good hold.

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 03:40 PM

well, it has the 2nd highest pta in the top 10 and the theaters P&P has 90% of them prob had Harry potter thus keeping it from doing as good as u expected, but i think it will end up with a 33% drop this weekend and have a good hold over thanksgiving weekend. (and i also dont think 34% drop this kind of week with harry potter is that bad) not saying its great but couldve been much worse.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 04:07 PM

What are you talking about man? Why do you keep comparing P&P to Harry Potter? That makes no sense whatsoever. First of all, they are not playing in the same theaters. P&P is playing in art house and indie theaters while Harry Potter is playing in multiplexes. Second, they aren't going after the same audience. Third, you can't compare the drops of a movie in limited release to the drops of wide release movies. It's not the same. P&P's box office has nothing to do with Harry Potter's. It isn't competing with Harry Potter. For a movie in limited release, a 35% drop from Friday to Friday is not very good.

Lazy Boy 11-19-2005 04:08 PM

Showbizdata.com is saying HP got 36 million...so, which is it? 36 or 41? Are BOM and Showbiz being a little too conservative with the estimates?

Everything else took a nosedive...very deadly for Zathura.

thedudeman69 11-19-2005 04:09 PM

Well, Harry Potter gets the big ass opening leaving Walk The Line in the dust.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 04:11 PM

Walk the Line is going to have an outstanding opening weekend.

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 04:15 PM

wierd i went wit 36 mil and box office guru and coming soon are saying the same thing but u never know this are just estimates

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 04:18 PM

p&p isnt just playing at art houses and indie theaters theres many theaters around me with that movie that have harry potter, and P&P is a pg film thus it is aiming at adults and children which are currently watching harry potter right now.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 04:19 PM

I can't believe I even have to explain this. Just because P&P is rated PG does not mean that it's going after the Harry Potter audience. Do you think kids have read the book? Of course not. P&P is going after a totally different audience than HP. That is a fact, not an opinion. P&P is going for fans of the book and older viewers, not fucking kids and their parents. Its rating is irrelevant. PG, PG-13 or R, it would be going after the art house crowd, older viewers and fans of the book. It isn't playing in many theaters, so I highly doubt that it's playing in the same theaters as HP. And even if it is, they are still going after completely different audiences.

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 04:21 PM

and one last thing im saying harry potter is lowering its business like many other movies in the top 10 does the 50 cent movie aim at harry potter fans nope yet it fell 70% and im sure the urban crowd went to see it a movie doesnt just get the crowd it wants it sometimes gets other groups as well that it wasnt aiming for and it prob got the P&P crowd.
Harry potter doesnt aim for the jarhead crowd nope yet look at its drop.
Every movie in the top 10 besides walk the line was effected by harry potter majorly.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 04:25 PM

I'll try to go nice and slow here. I never said that you have to have read the book to want to watch the movie. The fact is, P&P is targeting fans of the book, older viewers and the art house crowd. That is its target audience. Maybe women as well, with the romance angle. In general, it is going for a different audience than HP. Will some people see both? Of course. But the target audience for P&P is different from HP's. There is a reason P&P is playing in art house theaters in limited release.

NightStalkerGtx 11-19-2005 04:25 PM

U dont have to read a book to wanna watch the movie, I have no read one Harry Potter book yet when it came out the movie got my attention.

Jon Lyrik 11-19-2005 04:47 PM

I can't imagine too many kids going nuts over Pride & Prejudice. It's certainly not having a kind of heavy drop (for its pedigree) because of Potter, but probably because of Walk The Line, which definitely caters to the adult demographic.

Get Rich or Die Trying is an urban movie and a crappy one at that, so it dropping hard should come as no surprise to anyone.

Lazy Boy 11-19-2005 05:06 PM

Zathura is the one that's really hurting...it's marketed to kids, who didn't respond in overwhelming numbers last week, and now it's being annihilated by Potter.

Tuukka 11-19-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MadsenOMC
I'll try to go nice and slow here. I never said that you have to have read the book to want to watch the movie. The fact is, P&P is targeting fans of the book, older viewers and the art house crowd. That is its target audience. Maybe women as well, with the romance angle. In general, it is going for a different audience than HP. Will some people see both? Of course. But the target audience for P&P is different from HP's. There is a reason P&P is playing in art house theaters in limited release.
Each and every film was affected by HP. Even Walk The Line was affected by it, despite scoring a strong opening for the type of film it is.

The thing is, HP is not a movie strictly for kids and their parents. Lot's and lot's of people from different audience segments are seeing HP. P&P had a better hold than any other movie, so it puzzles me that having a 30-32% drop this weekend is somehow bad in your opinion (The weekend drop should be smaller than the friday-to-friday drop). Hell, it has a good chance of dropping less than 30%. The thing is that it had a great multiplier last weekend and small drops on the weekdays - Until HP arrived.

We are talking about a 36 million one-day gross for a film which plays to both sexes, and to all age groups. Of course it's going to affect ALL other movies in the top 10. Or are you really saying that NONE of the fans of Jane Austen, fans of Kiera Knightley, older audiences and arthouse audiences are seeing a new HP movie? All those groups have a certain percentage of people who go to see HP4, it's appeal is that wide.

Yes, I know you said that some people might want to see both. But the thing is, even if just 5% of those P&P audience groups opted to see HP, then they already caused a 5% larger drop for P&P.

Wait for the next weekend when P&P goes wide, before saying that it has failed.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 05:16 PM

I never said P&P failed. I think a 35% drop is bad for a movie that it's limited release. It's all about context. And I stand by what I said. P&P is going after a completely different audience. You can't blame its drop on HP. All of the other movies in the top 10 are wide release movies. If HP had any impact at all on P&P's box office, it is a very, very small one.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 05:19 PM

Also, Walk the Line exceeded all expectations. HP didn't hurt it. I can't imagine it performing any better if HP had opened a weel later.

Tuukka 11-19-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

Also, Walk the Line exceeded all expectations. HP didn't hurt it. I can't imagine it performing any better if HP had opened a weel later.
It naturally works as counter programming, but I'm just looking at every other film in the top 10: A juggernaut called HP crashed them all. I don't see any reason to assume that WTL was somehow immune to this effect. Sure, it was the only other new opener. But if every other film in the top 10 had a part of their audience taken away from them, I can't see why WTL would be an exception.

However, HP helped WTL in a different way: There are only two releases this weekend, thanks to the fact that with the exception of WTL everyone was scared of HP. And therefore WTL has less competition from new openers, because HP is the only one. If there would have been 2 other movies opening this weekend, HP would have been immune to them, but WTL would have suffered.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 05:33 PM

Walk the Line was tracking at about $15 million before it opened yesterday. Nearly all, if not all, predictions were in the $17-$20 million range (including boxofficemojo, boxofficeguru and comingsoon). It's going to open at or near $24 million. I don't think HP hurt it at all.

Tuukka 11-19-2005 05:46 PM

Quote:

Walk the Line was tracking at about $15 million before it opened yesterday. Nearly all, if not all, predictions were in the $17-$20 million range (including boxofficemojo, boxofficeguru and comingsoon). It's going to open at or near $24 million. I don't think HP hurt it at all.
I was pretty confident it was gonna open at over 20 million.

The folks at www.worldofkj.com forums are better at this prediction stuff than anyone else, and most had WTL pegged at over 20 million. The average was around 22 million, I think.

They make science out of this prediction stuff, their methods at the "Yahoo Review thread" have proven to be a highly accurate predition tool.

I don't even read other site's predictions anymore, because they are always way more off than the worldofkj folks. BOM is the best site for actual numbers, but worldofkj is the best for predictions and discussion.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 05:59 PM

So even those "experts" who do it better than anyone else are going to end up being too low with their prediction.

Tuukka 11-19-2005 06:28 PM

Quote:

So even those "experts" who do it better than anyone else are going to end up being too low with their prediction.
The average was pulled down by people who voted for 14-16 million.

However their this week's "official" predictions were 25 million for WTL and 99 million for HP - But the official predictions aren't always done by the same people, so they are not really that "official" per se.

Anyway, we don't know the actuals before Tuesday.

MadsenOMC 11-19-2005 06:33 PM

Looks like they're going to be pretty damn close, if not right on the money. But, they were the exception. Tracking (which definitely isn't always right) was a lot lower than $25 million, as were all of the other predictions. My point is that Walk the Line will open much better than it was expected to, and that HP didn't hurt its opening weekend.

optimus1 11-20-2005 05:31 AM

P&P had to be slightly affected by Potter because even though the movie targets a way different audience a lot of that audience is not going to see P&P this week but is going to see HP with their kids. No matter what the reason though I agree , it didn't hold well for a limited release.

Tuukka 11-20-2005 11:22 AM

Weekend Estimates

1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - $101,425,000 - NEW - $101,425,000
2. Walk the Line - $22,400,000 - NEW - $22,400,000
3. Chicken Little - $14,769,000 - -53.3% - $99,151,000
Derailed - $6,256,000 - -46.6% - $21,837,000
Zathura - $5,100,000 - -62% - $20,283,000
Get Rich or Die Tryin' - $4,375,000 - -63.6% - $24,502,000
The Legend of Zorro - $2,300,000 - -64% - $42,785,000
Pride and Prejudice - $2,112,000 - -26.3% - $5,971,000
Good Night, and Good Luck - $1,695,000 - -32.2% - $16,882,000
Shopgirl - $1,035,000 - -42.6% - $7,667,000
Capote - $954,000 - -19.8% - $7,833,000
Flightplan - $582,000 - -63.3% - $87,560,000
Bee Season - $230,000 - +90.8% - $391,000

HP did as expected, which is an outstanding amount of money.

Walk The Line didn't have a particularly strong weekend multiplier, but it's already a huge success for the type of film it is. It's funny that Mangold was rejected by every studio in town before he got to make the film - All studios said that nobody wants to see a Johnny Cash biopic. :)

Pride an Prejudice was least effected by HP in the top 10, leading to a strong 26% drop. Like I said, the weekend multplier should be strong, since the HP effect would be most fatal on Friday. But P&P held even better than I thought. Next weekend it's going to do great thanks to going wide. And the Thanksgiving effect favors date movies like P&P.

Zathrura had an idiotic release date. Thanks to good reviews and good WOM, if they would have released the flick early in 2006, it could have made 20 million more on it's run. But squeezed between much bigger kiddie flicks like Chicken Little and HP? The release date never made any sense and still doesn't.

Next weekend there are going to be small drops all around thanks to Thanksgiving.

ChemicalRomance 11-20-2005 11:46 AM

Holy fucking shit @ Harry Potter.

MadsenOMC 11-20-2005 11:50 AM

Quote:

[i]
Walk The Line didn't have a particularly strong weekend multiplier, but it's already a huge success for the type of film it is. It's funny that Mangold was rejected by every studio in town before he got to make the film - All studios said that nobody wants to see a Johnny Cash biopic. :)

Pride an Prejudice was least effected by HP in the top 10, leading to a strong 26% drop. Like I said, the weekend multplier should be strong, since the HP effect would be most fatal on Friday. But P&P held even better than I thought. Next weekend it's going to do great thanks to going wide. And the Thanksgiving effect favors date movies like P&P.

[/B]
That is an outstanding opening for Walk the Line. It didn't cost much more than that to make. I believe the budget was about $30 million.

P&P isn't going wide. It's going to be in 1,100 theatres. What makes you think it will do great? It's going to have a lot of competition.

Tuukka 11-20-2005 12:20 PM

Quote:

P&P isn't going wide. It's going to be in 1,100 theatres. What makes you think it will do great? It's going to have a lot of competition.
In terms of B.O jargon, having 221 theatres and then expanding to 1100 theatres certainly qualifies as going "wide". Maybe for you it doesn't qualify, but it qualifies for everyone else I discuss on B.O sites, including "professional" B.O experts. So you are on your own with that.

What makes me think it will do great? Well, I'm using COMMON SENSE.

P&P has great reviews (RT). It has strong WOM (IMDB, Yahoo). It has the smallest drop in the top 10 this weekend. It had better holds than any other movie during the weekdays. It has a $9,556 theatre average. It's expanding to 5 times more theatres next weekend. Next weekend is Thanksgiving, which results as strong holds to all movies.

So there is every reason in the book to expect P&P to do really well. And there isn't even one single reason to expect it do badly. Obviously it's not going to gross 100 million, but that's not really the debate, is it? For adult-oriented, limited-release drama movie it's having a strong run.

Apparently you have something against P&P. That's fine. But if you want to argue, then present some facts to support your argument. The root of your argument seems to be that a weekend 26% frop for P&P is somehow weak, and therefore it's future run is doomed.

HP killed the holds for all other movies. P&P is the only one who survived. WTL increased the damage, but a 22 million opening doesn't kill other movies. 101 million opening does.

Thiago 11-20-2005 12:27 PM

$100M for Potter!! Yeah!! The series deserves it, as it keeps getting better and better.

MadsenOMC 11-20-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tuukka
In terms of B.O jargon, having 221 theatres and then expanding to 1100 theatres certainly qualifies as going "wide". Maybe for you it doesn't qualify, but it qualifies for everyone else I discuss on B.O sites, including "professional" B.O experts. So you are on your own with that.

What makes me think it will do great? Well, I'm using COMMON SENSE.

P&P has great reviews (RT). It has strong WOM (IMDB, Yahoo). It has the smallest drop in the top 10 this weekend. It had better holds than any other movie during the weekdays. It has a $9,556 theatre average. It's expanding to 5 times more theatres next weekend. Next weekend is Thanksgiving, which results as strong holds to all movies.

So there is every reason in the book to expect P&P to do really well. And there isn't even one single reason to expect it do badly. Obviously it's not going to gross 100 million, but that's not really the debate, is it? For adult-oriented, limited-release drama movie it's having a strong run.

Apparently you have something against P&P. That's fine. But if you want to argue, then present some facts to support your argument. The root of your argument seems to be that a weekend 26% frop for P&P is somehow weak, and therefore it's future run is doomed.

HP killed the holds for all other movies. P&P is the only one who survived. WTL increased the damage, but a 22 million opening doesn't kill other movies. 101 million opening does.

LMAO. Some people sure are sensitive around here. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings Tuukka. I guess it's safe to say that you really like P&P hey?

For starters, I never said that P&P is a failure or that it's going to be a failure. So if you want to argue, in the future, please don't make shit up or put words in my mouth. OK? Great.

I asked a question. I asked you why you think it's going to do great. That is a simple question. There was no reason for you to get so defensive and angry. I wasn't antagonistic. There really was no reason at all for you to act like that. All you had to do was answer the question. The rest was totally uncalled for.

And I don't give a fuck who you talk to about box office. Is that supposed to impress me or make me think that I'm wrong? 1,100 theatres is not a wide release. I don't care if a movie is opening in that many theatres or if it's expanding to that many theatres. That is a semi-wide release at most. Simple as that. It's not even close to wide. So your "experts" and "professionals" are wrong. The industry does not consider that a wide release. Those "experts" and "professionals" are not very smart if they consider 1,100 theatres a wide release.

MadsenOMC 11-20-2005 01:13 PM

Here's another look at the box office, from moviecitynews.

Title / Distributor / Gross (average) / % change / Theaters / Cume

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire / WB / 102.1 (26,460) / 3858 / 102.1
Walk the Line / Fox / 22.3 (7,520) / 2961 / 22.3
Chicken Little / BV / 14.6 (4,150) / -54% / 3514 / 98.9
Derailed / Weinstein Co / 6.4 (2,620) / -47% / 2447 / 21.7
Zathura / Sony / 5.1 (1,590) / -62% / 3232 / 20.3
Jarhead / Uni / 4.8 (2,000) / -59% / 2413 / 54.4
Get Rich or Die Tryin' / Par / 4.3 (2,610) / -64% / 1666 / 24.5
Saw II / Lions Gate / 3.8 (1,490) / -58% / 2557 / 79.8
The Legend of Zorro / Sony / 2.3 (1,090) / -63% / 2150 / 42.8
Pride and Prejudice / Focus / 2.0 (9,140) / -30% / 221 / 5.9
Good Night, and Good Luck / WIP / 1.7 (2,090) / -33% / 803 / 16.9
Prime / Uni / 1.6 (1,280) / -59% / 1229 / 21.4
Dreamer / DreamWorks / 1.2 (770) / -68% / 1543 / 30.7
Shopgirl / BV / 1.0 (2,370) / -46% / 413 / 7.6
Capote / Sony Classics / .81 (2,510) / -32% / 323 / 7.7
Flightplan / BV / .57 (1,010) / -64% / 563 / 87.6
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang / WB / .52 (2,300) / -34% / 226 / 2.9

Weekend Total ($500,000+ Films) / $175.10m

% Change (Last Year) / +18%

Also Debuting / Expanding
The Squid and the Whale / IDP / .26 (3,250) / -37% / 80 / 2.8
Bee Season / Fox Searchlight / .22 (1,570) / 79% / 138 / 0.38
Breakfast on Pluto / Sony Classics / 33,540 (11,180) / / 3 / 0.04

inglourious basterd 11-20-2005 01:25 PM

MadsenOMC 11-20-2005 01:34 PM

I am not the one with the problem here. I never said that P&P was a box office failure. I never said that its future box office prospects were dismal. Yet somehow both statements have been attributed to me. It really is frustrating to constantly have words put in your mouth.

Also, 1,100 theatres is not wide. That is a fact. It does not matter if it is expanding to that many theatres or if it is opening on that many theatres. It is not wide, plain and simple.

Tuukka 11-20-2005 01:44 PM

"LMAO. Some people sure are sensitive around here. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings Tuukka. I guess it's safe to say that you really like P&P hey?"

RE:

Haven't seen it. So I guess it's not "safe" to say that I really like P&P.

Being patronizing and condencending is not a good idea for either of us, so let's agree to not to do it.

For starters, I never said that P&P is a failure or that it's going to be a failure. So if you want to argue, in the future, please don't make shit up or put words in my mouth. OK? Great.

RE:

Let's take some comments from you:

"Pride and Prejudice is not holding up well."

"For something that is in limited release like P&P that is definitely not a good hold."

'I think a 35% drop is bad for a movie that it's limited release."

...And since you have already written 7 posts in this thread where you explain why you think P&P is not doing well, I assumed that you would consider it as a "failure". Of course if you assume that was not supposed to do well in the first place, then it's not a failure, instead it 's acting exactly as anticipated.

But about getting semantic about the word "failure": You think it's doing "not well" instead of being a "failure". But that doesn't change my arguments in any way, since I say exactly the same arguments regardles of whether you consider the film as "failure" or if you consider it's performance as "bad" or "not good".

It seems to me that you are arguing about semantics here, and that's pretty pointless IMHO.

"I asked a question. I asked you why you think it's going to do great. That is a simple question. There was no reason for you to get so defensive and angry. I wasn't antagonistic. There really was no reason at all for you to act like that. All you had to do was answer the question. The rest was totally uncalled for.

The only thing that might have been "uncalled for" was the my line of "Well, I'm using COMMON SENSE". Everything else was a straight answer with factual information.

Why was I aggravated? Well, you have a tendency to ignore my fact-based arguments. When you were proven wrong with your claims of 35% drop, you ignored the fact that P&P dropped only 26% and went on to ask for new arguments on why P&P should be considered a success.

You did it again in your last post, I gave you a long list of factual, logical reasons on why P&P should do well next weekend, and yet you ignored ALL OF THEM and continued with a pissing contest instead.

And I don't give a fuck who you talk to about box office. Is that supposed to impress me or make me think that I'm wrong?

RE:

Uh... No. Did I ever claim so? No? We are talking about DISCUSSION BOARDS here. Anyone can register and express their opinion in them.

1,100 theatres is not a wide release. I don't care if a movie is opening in that many theatres or if it's expanding to that many theatres. That is a semi-wide release at most. Simple as that. It's not even close to wide. So your "experts" and "professionals" are wrong. The industry does not consider that a wide release. Those "experts" and "professionals" are not very smart if they consider 1,100 theatres a wide release. [/QUOTE]

Having a wide first weekend release and "going wide" are two different things. "Going wide" refers to the previous amount of theatres.

Also, having a "wide release" is relative to the nature of a film. For example when a documentary opens in more than 1000 screens, it's having a wide release. When a 100+ million budgeted action event film opens at only 1000 screens, it's not considered a wide release.

It's all about the context.

When a limited arthouse release on 221 theatres expands to 1100, it's "going wide". Frankly, I don't care if that qualifies for you, since it qualifies for everyone else I know.

MadsenOMC 11-20-2005 01:52 PM

Let me clearly explain myself, so that we can move on, since this is getting us nowhere. I never said that P&P is a box office failure, and I do not think that it is one. I never said that its future box office prospects are dismal. I stated that its drop from last Friday to this Friday was a bad one for a movie in limited release, and that HP is not to blame for that drop. I still believe both statements. In addition, I asked a very simple question (why it's certain to do great in the future). If I said something repeatedly, it's only because I was arguing my point(s). I have nothing against P&P. I have not seen it, and I've only heard good things about it. I really hope this clears everything up. OK Tuukka? We good now?

Tuukka 11-20-2005 01:58 PM

Quote:

Let me clearly explain myself, so that we can move on, since this is getting us nowhere. I never said that P&P is a box office failure, and I do not think that it is one. I never said that its future box office prospects are dismal. I stated that its drop from last Friday to this Friday was a bad one for a movie in limited release, and that HP is not to blame for that drop. I still believe both statements. In addition, I asked a very simple question (why it's certain to do great in the future). If I said something repeatedly, it's only because I was arguing my point(s). I have nothing against P&P. I have not seen it, and I've only heard good things about it. I really hope this clears everything up.
Me thinks we have communication problems! :)

But that's what easily happens when people start arguing... The problem can easily arise when people assume what that the other person is saying, instead of actually listening to what he is saying - I'm certainly guilty of that from time to time.

It's cool - I can see your point perfectly.

(I was editing my previous message to a more cool-headed tone before you answered to it. I'm not sure whether you eventually read the more or less agressive version. So if it came across as overly agressive instead of just mildly agressive - Read it again :) )