View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 04:44 PM
The Rams are pathetic. The way they're playing, they don't deserve to make it into the playoffs. The Panthers, on the other hand, do deserve to get in. They're busting their asses, and been showing a lot of heart. I hope they get in. Hell, since it looks like the Vikings are slowly fading, the Panthers could take the 5th seed.

Speaking of the Vikings, I don't know how they lost to the pathetic and terribly inconsistent Seahawks yesterday. Now, look at their situation: the Packers have the advantage over them in the NFC North. The Vikings are definitely getting in the playoffs, but the question is: will they choke?

In the AFC, the Patriots, Steelers, and Colts captured the AFC East, North, and South respectively, and it looks like the Chargers will take the AFC west. Therefore, that leaves the wildcards. I think the Ravens will get in, but I have my doubts about the Jets. Chad Pennington's return to the game may have been rushed, because right now, he isn't looking too hot. Perhaps the Broncos, Jaguars, or even the Bills (who are on a 4-game winning streak) could sneak in.

As for the NFC, it's slightly easier to predict. The Eagles and Falcons are in already, and I'll say the other two division champs will be the Packers and Seahawks. Panthers and Vikings get in as wildcards.

No matter what happens, the AFC playoffs will be amazing, since the AFC has more quality teams than the NFC.

Strider