View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lynn7
You guys all scream about Coulter and yet many of you use the same type of rhetoric that she does. Just scroll up and read your own posts and see how "civil" they are.
As I've said before, we just continously picked on a man who's reviled the world over, is incredibly powerful and one who affects the lives of many, along with being just a single person. Coulter demonizes an entire major demographic of normal everyday people as being worse than child molesters. She also loads her writing with endless stacks of hypocrisy, like accusing people she's never even met or know anything about of being evil while supporting some of the most cruel and sinister foreign and domestic policies I've ever heard of.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lynn7
No soldier has died in vain, by the way. We are in a real war and the terrorists are in full action against us. They hate our guts and want to destroy us. They chop off the heads of innocents (even kill Muslim children) and are PROUD of it. If you think soldiers are dying in vain you are liviing in a dream world. Wait until the terrorists start appearing in a neighborhood near you. Some will be grateful for the amount of intellgence we have been able to gather over the last three years.

Again, what the hell makes you think this? This is at least the third time you mention this scenario and how it should make republican president protected from dissent, but you've yet to cite evidence that stated that Iraq was a menace to us, expect for your own hope, desire, and fondness for the likeliness of this story being true.

I'm telling you this just one more time: if you're gonna come here on a daily basis, defend your statements and ideas using the world as it is, not the world as you'd like to see it. It's the reason why darchangel said talking to you was like talking to a concrete wall, or how some people have accused you of trolling. It's like you don't even believe the things you say, yet defend them constantly to the very last page. It's undescribably irritating for the rest of the board.