Thread: black christmas
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by the dead one
I agree, old friend...

Funny, I was watching the telly tonight and saw the commercial for the remake...it looks like a huge pile of cow dung.

even worse, check this shite out, its from UHM:

Updated synopsis for the film, which reveals more details on the storyline and the background of Billy, but since there's no way to prove its validity at the moment, it'll have to be treated as a rumor. Here's what's posted: The movie tells the story about Billy, a young boy who was abused by his mother as a child. While his mother was cheating on Billy's father, she eventually killed his father and kept Billy in the attic - for good, while she was with her lover and starting a "new" family. As Billy's mother fell pregnant with a daughter and treated her with love, which Billy had never experienced with his mother, Billy came out of the attic after years and brutally murdered his mother and her lover. Cut to present day, a group of seven sorority sisters.

END-

Now, you tell me...a fucking BACKSTORY???

What makes the original work is the fact that we don't get or need one to begin with.
Next to NOTLD, BC has one of the most uncompromising endings in the history of the genre.
I've seen enough of the Cack Christmas remake to know i won't be spending a penny at my local multi-plex to see this shit. Infact i'd rather have dinner with Pol Pot