View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

What can I say about this movie? Lets see, it's got descent gore, R. Lee Ermey, and the unbelievably hot Jordana Brewster. That's about it. But those things do come along way when you're talking about a prequel to a damn remake. I was expecting something just like the remake (which was average at best) but this was a tad better. With better gore, a hotter female lead, and a better Sheriff, this movie just outdid the remake.

Let's start with the gore which most people have been complaining about, it's not that bad. Sure they cut away a little too soon at parts but it's all still there. And yes I saw the theatrical cut so I didn't see the added gore from the unrated version. But I guess I was just surprised because for months on the boards all I heard about was how they barely had any gore, and this ended up having some. Anyway, onto the most important subject.

Jordana Brewster. Wow. She honestly shot this movie up about 2 points in my book. That's all I'll say on that matter. But in the end this movie is a pretty good horror movie.

7/10

Last edited by zombievictim; 01-20-2007 at 11:51 AM..