View Single Post
Old 12-13-2000, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys...I do tend to get off subject and go off on a tangent now and again...I never was a good english student, learned everything I know from reading books, magazines and watching movies...I also have a tendency to obsess about finding just the right word...thesaurus -style...I will try to keep away from being too wordy...I really have no interest at this time in trying to get anything published Crynot, I am just writing these for you schmoes and because I love to dissect my favorite films (just the other day my brother bet me $50.00 I couldn't have dinner with him and his family without making a movie reference...Guess who is $50.00 richer? Not me...

SirReel, I don't think it's a waste to talk to you guys...I mean, you guys love movies too...what better place to share ideas and thoughts, however rambling they may be...oh, and by the way, it took me a little while to write this, it's not like I'm some idiot savant aka Rainman just popping these things out...I wish I was...

R.P. McMurphy, I am a legendary babbler (smile)...I will try to corral myself somewhat..thanks...