Thread: Death Penalty?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Lynn was a bible-bashing conservative to the core, totally blinkered and a complete kook yes...but I doubt she would advocate this nonsense.

I abhor animal cruelty, and this fuckwit needs a stint doing bird and then some...but the death penalty? Come the fuck ON!

AshleysDad, you dismiss the wrongful deaths of 16 (and probably many more) innocent people like it's just part of the territory. I'm sure you would feel very differently if it were your Father or your Uncle Bob. Don't bang on about justice for the victims families and then brush that shit off like it's nothing, purlease.

Isn't capital punishment still legal in certain states in the US?
Liberals: We can save everyone and eveything! We can save the trees. We can save the bugs. We can save people with no souls. And we can pay for it all through taxes. Unless of course by "we " we mean the upper and upper middle class, because the no one in the lower and low middle class should have to pay for anything. Boo hoo.

Stop acting like I am the bad guy and wrong, because I do not think like you do. For liberals, you people are very closed minded and think everyone without your opinion is wrong. How weak. I am a moderate.

You are right, I dismiss the 16 and probably more innocent people who were put to death. I am willing to bet almost all of those 16 did do all other sorts of crimes (not punishable by death) and very few if any of them were 100% totally innocent people who were accused, tried, convicted, had countless appeals and put to death wrongfully. Now you should admit that 16 is a very small percentage of people in the grand scheme of all those who have been put to death. But like I was mocking in my first paragraph of all liberals, you want to save eveything and everyone.

And if any of you bothered to read, I had said from a stand point of money the death penalty is useless. So surprise, I do not support the death penalty system, the way it stands right now. It costs more to kill a prisoner than to keep him locked away for life. If they change the system I would change my stance on the death penalty.

"fuckwit needs a stint doing bird" Fuckwit is funny, nice. Gave me a chuckle. What does bird mean?

States with Death Penalty
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Illinois
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maryland
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
Wyoming

State without: Almost all Liberal states.
Alaska
Hawaii
Iowa
Maine
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
North Dakota
New Jersey
New York
Rhode Island
Vermont
West Virginia
Wisconsin
ALSO
- Dist. of Columbia

Last edited by AshleysDad; 08-31-2008 at 09:21 AM..