Thread: Death Penalty?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleysDad View Post
Let me say this as nice as I can. STOP!!!!!!!!!! I answered you politely. I feel how I feel and you feel how you feel. I am not debating you on how I feel. If you feel my thoughts are not smart than you have to accept that some people are not so smart. I accept you for your thoughts. I think many of your thoughts are no so smart, but I am not trying to chance you or debate you on your thoughts, so stop.
Excuse me? Sorry, but I don't have to stop anything just because you don't like it. Am I suddenly not allowed to express the way I feel? Isn't the very point here to debate? I'm trying to be civil and act like and adult, you keep acting like a child by handning out balloons and bringing up totally irrelevant things. You also continue to insult me and you tried to imply that my opinion is somehow less worthy because I'm from a 'liberal' par of the country.

So no, I won't stop, but you can feel free to. Again: I'm allowed to express my opinion, no? I don't know why that bothers you so much that you need to scream at me (and so soon after you told me I need to grow up).