Thread: Death Penalty?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
Excuse me? Sorry, but I don't have to stop anything just because you don't like it. Am I suddenly not allowed to express the way I feel? Isn't the very point here to debate? I'm trying to be civil and act like and adult, you keep acting like a child by handning out balloons and bringing up totally irrelevant things. You also continue to insult me and you tried to imply that my opinion is somehow less worthy because I'm from a 'liberal' par of the country.

So no, I won't stop, but you can feel free to. Again: I'm allowed to express my opinion, no? I don't know why that bothers you so much that you need to scream at me (and so soon after you told me I need to grow up).
I never said to stop expressing your opinion. I asked you to stop debating with me. You asked a question. I answered. I am done with your stupid questions and you can't respect this. You and your opinion are irrelevant to me and my opinion. I also think you act like a spoiled child that keeps crying until you get your way. Grow up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAI View Post
With all due respect... I don't buy that. I just don't believe that if somebody you cared about; friend, relative, lover, whatever was to die for something you knew, hell even just believed, that they did not do that you wouldn't be shouting from the rooftops to get that execution halted. To do anything else would, frankly, be inhuman and while I don't like or understand your politics I certainly don't believe that of you.
That is OK that you don't buy it. You don't need to buy anything I say or think. It is enough to me that I buy it.