Thread: Death Penalty?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:04 PM
"I never said to stop expressing your opinion. I asked you to stop debating with me. You asked a question. I answered. I am done with your stupid questions and you can't respect this. You and your opinion are irrelevant to me and my opinion. I also think you act like a spoiled child that keeps crying until you get your way. Grow up!"

The purpose of the forums is debate. You've made clear your opinions, and I haven't claimed that you haven't. If I want to continue the discussion by continuing to express my opinions, I can do that. You will just have to be okay with that. You don't have to respond. Instead, you choose to TELL ME TO STOP TALKING?!?!? On a public message board? This is honestly hilarious. You're point seems to be that YOU don't like me and my opinions, so I have to stop talking. Like you somehow are more important. Hilarious.

How am not respecting you? I'm stating opinoins. You have repeatedly told me to grow up, called me stupid, a spoiled child, and have said my points are "not so smart." But I'm the one being disrespectful. Right.

You also tell my I'm just "crying until [I] get [my] way." I'd honestly love for you to point out where or how I'm doing that. I'm not asking you to change your opinion (even though you have told me I need to change mine at least twice). It's funny that for one second you thanked me for being civil, and then you instantly turn on me for calling you out on your ignorance.

And I really wished you cared about someone in your life enough that you'd do more than shrug and say 'that's sad' if they were wrongly put to death. I will echo what others have said and say that I just don't believe you are that heartless. We don't have to agree on opinions, but I want to believe you don't actually believe that. To be clear: you've said that you'd be sad and wouldn't do anything else if that happened. If you mis-typed or something, please clear this up.