View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorfreak13 View Post
You know it will be tough times for the next few years for Kansas City I've been there as a Redskins fan from 1993-1995 when they went 13-35 in those 3 seasons it wasn't fun.
Well no offense but the way the Redskins' owner has handled that team would drive me crazy. I mean, how many coaches have you guys gone through in the last 5 or 6 season? And besides, with the way the other NFC East teams are playing you're in for a rough season yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbunn10 View Post
Ya know I bet they are wishing they didn't run Larry Johnson to exhaustion two years ago. I suppose it also has something to do with the lack of O-line there, and Will Shields leaving, but I don't see Larry Johnson stayin put when his contract expires. He could be great on a team with a good O line.
I know this sounds crazy but I would shop Larry Johnson around a bit, if I was KC management. Larry Johnson is a beast but only when the offense is clicking. He's not the type to carry this team on his back into the playoffs. I'd shop him around for a young O line prospect or some draft picks. I'm sure there are plenty of teams that would bite. Besides, Jamaal Charles, Kolby Smith and Dantrell Savage can share the load for the next couple of seasons.

Last edited by eljefe15; 09-12-2008 at 04:31 PM..