View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 08:29 AM
I hate being in a room with the door open, even if it's just a crack I'll walk over and shut it, particularly bugs me when I'm trying to watch a movie.

I hate mobile phones. I do have one, but I only ever take it anywhere when I KNOW I'm going to need to use it, hearing other people talking on their phones annoys the living hell out of me.

At every cinema I go to regularly I have a particular seat that I try to sit in, central, two thirds back. I went with a friend a while back and he wanted to sit three rows further forward, I didn't get comfortable at all during that screening.

I had two liver transplants when I was 11, so I don't drink, ever. I'm used to it, but it's fucking irritating to have to explain it. Not looking forward to that conversation at university.

I get VERY nervous in social situations, especially around women I'm attracted to. I'm usualy talkative, articulate and pretty funny, but in large gatherings I go very quiet and generally find myself a corner to sit in. No wonder I'm fucking single, eh?

I have almost no spacial awareness, I'm very bad at catching, my handwriting is pretty poor, and I've decided not to learn to drive because I'd be a danger to myself and others.

I'm only five feet seven tall, but without my glasses I can't see my own feet.

And anywhere but here the fact that I've seen something over 7000 movies is considered odd. That's why I love this place.

Last edited by SAI; 07-29-2009 at 08:32 AM..