View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:31 AM
I have never smoked anything in my life, cigarettes or pot. My friends have tried to get me to smoke pot with them, but I have to desire to. I'm 40 years old, why start now; I've stayed away for this long. I do enjoy my drinks though.

My hubby does smoke pot with friends sometimes. It doesn't bother me that they smoke it in my house, I don't care what they do. I'm not a prude; I just don't smoke. This one guy I know hates smokers with a passion. I could care less. The only thing I request of my hubby is that he doesn't smoke cigarettes. Every pot smoker I know says that it's much "healthier" to smoke pot than cigarettes. I wonder if that is true. That is the one thing about my hubby's pot smoking that bugs me. I don't think it's good for him to do. He tries to tell me it's not as bad as cigarettes and normally smokes from a bong but I still don't believe it's not bad for you, you're stilll filling your lungs up with crap.. To all the pot smokers here, do you think it's better than smoking cigarettes? Sorry I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything.

Last edited by SweetEnLow; 11-05-2009 at 11:38 AM..