View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:36 PM
In the beginning, I would never dare go near any of that stuff. Yet, as I have gotten older, I have been interested in trying it. I'm 22, going on 23, so I tried it for the first time this past summer at my annual vacation resort while also having a alcohol buzz going. This lead to me dancing for the rest of the night non-stop with my cousins and friends to the tunes of Michael Jackson. The next time I did it, also a bit drunk, was with my brother and brother in laws in Montauk for my Dad's 60th. With no bogeying down, I ended up to just being really introspective with myself, wondering if I did something, would it affect the rest of my life and future. I was able to talk and shit, but if it's too mellow around me, it definitely turns on me and I start thinking way too into stuff.

The first time I did it sober was with my younger brother (a much bigger weed smoker than I am) and his friends. They rolled a pretty damn big blunt, I knew this because my brother was exclaiming on how bad we were gonna get messed up by it. I'd say it had an effect on me. The most recent time was this past Halloween, also sober, in which my cousin, my younger brother, and I got high and watched The Shining. This lead to my cousin to think out loud and realize that the overhead shot of the Overlook Hotel was, in fact, the Overlook hotel. This led me to crack up for a good 10 minutes.

Yet, my most recent alcohol/weed scenario from last week was pretty bad due to the fact that I was walking home from a bar, so I'm definitely never mixing that stuff together again unless I'm in a place where I'm not going anywhere.

Anyways, I'm new to the whole craze. I don't think I'll ever buy, just take up an offer if there is ever one. Yet, if you don't wanna do it, just don't. I was one of those people, so it's defintiely fine by me.