View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
What else is there to say?

Do people have to whine and on and on about a movie if they don't like it.

I mean, I didn't think it had any real notable plot holes are anything, but I never got invested in it's predictable story. I'm not a big Leo fan either. He forces his performances and I almost never buy into the character he is supposed to be playing.

It's overlong... And I say that with The Assassination of Jesse James and The New World being two of my favorite films from the last decade.

None of my latest rentals from Redbox have been good. That crappy list includes The Lovely Bones, Avatar, Shutter Island, Daybreakers, Legion, 2012, The Stepfather and Sherlock Homes. Well, The Road was solid, but lots of crappy movies from the last year.
No, you don't have to whine, and of course, you are entitled to your opinion. I was just hoping to get a little more insight into exactly what you didn't enjoy about it, because I was genuinely interested.

I always find it funny that when people love a film, they can gush about it for paragraphs and paragraphs, analyzing and discussing and explaining everything that's good about a film. And yet when people DON'T like a film, they usually never bother to write more than two words. I mean, no offense, but I'm just saying: If you want to express an opinion, let's hear it, and not some concise, empty, two-word version of it.