View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monotreme View Post
No offense, but this is the stupidest argument I've heard in a long time. You're basically saying that movie reviewers should give good reviews to movies JUST BECAUSE they are popular. I'm really sorry but that's just about the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a WHILE. The whole "you're no better than anyone else" and "why don't you make a movie of your own?" arguments are also so beaten to the ground and worn out, it makes me sick just to read them.

Hal2001, you did good. As I suspected, there is nothing of worth in this film, and I will not be seeing it. Thanks for reviewing it
Again, the same old bullshit. It is a 100% true statement and people like you can't deal with it. If you can't understand that there are different ratings or standards for different types of movies, I don't know what to tell you. You can't judge Grown Ups the same way you would judge Toy Story 3.

I guess you are giving him a pass on his whole Adam Sandler is not funny at all and all his movies suck????

I am going to see this movie and I will tell you the real deal. If it is funny and you like funny movies, you will be missing something. Hal is a total hater with no talent at all, which is why he judges and not creates.