View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Again, the same old bullshit. It is a 100% true statement and people like you can't deal with it. If you can't understand that there are different ratings or standards for different types of movies, I don't know what to tell you. You can't judge Grown Ups the same way you would judge Toy Story 3.

I guess you are giving him a pass on his whole Adam Sandler is not funny at all and all his movies suck????
I know this concept must be foreign and unfamiliar to you, so I'll try and break it down simply: It's called an opinion, man. I think you're just going to have to face the fact that Hal, PERSONALLY, doesn't think Sandler is funny and doesn't enjoy his movies. I know this might be hard to grasp right now, but Hal is actually entitled to his opinion, just like you are entitled to yours, and it is alright for him to voice his opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Hal is a total hater with no talent at all, which is why he judges and not creates.
I don't even know why I am arguing with you. With statements like this you aren't even worth my time.