View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPhoenix View Post
drc - Hausu was a crazy experience, especially since I watched the film knowing next to nothing other than that the cover was awesome. Whether you like it or not (and I think you probably will), it definitely will not bore you. Also: drugs help.

Wow, I remember buying Dazed and Confused for $50 on DVD...that said, definitely don't regret it considering it's my favorite film and I've watched the DVD countless times since I bought it (and the packaging and everything about it is so perfect).

By the way, anyone know if there's been any more word on the Y Tu Mama Tambien Criterion?
I can't wait to see it. I'm currently in my finals week at school but my last final is tomorrow. Once that is out of the way, It's 3 weeks of indulging in tons of films and TV Shows I've been itching to see in Theaters and at Home, TTRL and Hausu included.

For Hausu, I've only seen little bits of the trailer and a couple of photos. Nothing much more. I can't wait to check it out.

I'm also mulling over if I should take it with me to the school I'm transferring to in the fall. It's a Liberal Arts school...that's quite liberal to say the least. Hausu could become handy for at least one boring night on campus.

Last edited by drc5145; 12-15-2010 at 03:28 PM..