View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSanchez View Post
Yeah, it's usually November and July for the B&N sale. Though I did read somewhere else that allegedly a B&N employee said that it would come in February of next year instead of November this year.

For me actually, I might even prefer a February sale than a November sale if there is any truth to what the B&N employee supposedly said. I'm gonna be Christmas shopping in November, and the sale doesn't help since no one I know personally cares about Criterion outside of me. So money might be limited in November, plus a couple extra months to regroup from this sale isn't a bad thing. Also, in February, I would have just got my tax money back, which is definitely a plus.
I'm not sure how credible that employee is. I heard directly from an employee that the next one would be in November. He said that Barnes and Noble singed a deal with criterion to do 2 sales a year, and that the next one would be in November. You might be out of luck =/
And from the looks of it, you bought a shitload of Criterion movies lol. Criterion is worth every penny though. I'm getting my final batch wednesday. 4-5 left.