View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Okay, so what I really liked about that scene was, like -- can anyone else picture checking out a member of the opposite sex, then in the span of a second casually glancing to your right, seeing your killer, being shot, and dying?

Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
Funny that your first instinct is the futile gesture of putting up your hand.
That would totally be my immediate reaction. There must be some Evolutionary reason for it.

Originally Posted by Hucksta G View Post
Didn't find the episode dull at all, I don't really have anything else to add except for I love this show and the characters are f'ing great, loving Van Alden and Jimmy.

Definitely rooting for Jimmy in his situation with Nucky.
Oh, I just meant dull in the grand scheme of the season, and I felt this way precisely because I like Jimmy, Van Alden, Nucky, Harrow, etc. I appreciate that basically there are certain episodes where for both budget and character/plot development purposes the episode is forced to focus on certain elements that are less interesting. Since this episode was intensively about the Margaret and Owen storyline(s) -- which is my least favorite -- it just seemed dull compared to, say, anything involving William Forsythe.

Last edited by Gordon; 11-08-2011 at 03:17 AM..