View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post
Phenomenal. (This, coming from a fan of Pro Wrestling as well )

I totally agree with those who won't be watching this shit in 3D. I think 3D is a horse-shit money-making gimmick, and I have zero desire to watch any of the Star Wars films or any other film for that matter, in 3D ever. At all. It's a horse-shit medium that hopefully fucking phases out over time.

I don't really care about any of Lucas' changes/fucking with the original trilogy with the exception of two:

1. There's no fucking way Greedo ever should've shot first - Han shooting first was awesome

and

2. There's also no fucking way Hayden Christensen should be standing at the end of Return of the Jedi as the ghost of Darth Vader/Anakin. Why? Because it doesn't fucking make ANY bit of god damned sense whatsoever! Then why is Alex Guinness there as Obi Wan? Why wouldn't Ewan McGregor be standing there with Yoda and Christensen? I mean fuck, if we're going to have the YOUNGER versions of the characters be standing as ghosts at the end of the movie, can we at least have some god damned fucking CONSISTENCY please? Jesus that was stupid.

So yeah.