View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdude View Post
That's bullshit.
Is it? So, now you're speaking for everyone it seems, when infact you don't know what it's like for every individual in any given circumstances at any given time, anywhere. Except for your own immediate environment, and your close-knit circle of friends/family//relatives/etc. That's being short-sighted on your part, man. All I can say is that you must be one of the lucky few, and you are in with the right crowd, so to speak. More power to you. Booyah! As I stated above. People ARE shit-heads for the most-part. And that's a fact, not an opinion. Just to throw a few colorful and undesirable traits in your direction here. And a very long list of pet peeves here. Some people are decent. But the greater majority of them are dead-set wankers of varying degrees. No matter what color, creed, location, disposition, sex, religion, or any other factor. People are fuckheads. And that's all there is to it. Deny it all you want. But that's exactly how it is. Tell me it's otherwise while being truthful at the same time.

Last edited by God of War; 02-18-2012 at 10:53 PM..