View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 09:07 PM
First you say this:

Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Funny how this guy is being bashed for following his religion. So much for freedom of speech and freedom of religion. I am in no way a fan of Kirk Cameron but he was not being rude or ugly about his beliefs, just stating how he feels on the situation.
Then Cameron says this:

Kirk Cameron blasted gay marriage and homosexuality calling it "destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

Then you say this:

Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
The only thing simple minded here would be your rude reply, shows your lack of vocabulary and thought process. A valid counterpoint without insult would be a better way to get your point across.

Funny how Cameron is bashing homosexuals for living their lives they way THEY want to, isn't it? When in reality, we all know that Cameron's statement on gay marriage was indeed simple minded and completely rude. By your argument as you said, all Cameron needed to do was come up with a "valid point without insult" in order to get his point across - yet, he couldn't do that at all, could he? He had to resort to insulting the idea of gay married by labeling it "destructive to the foundations of civilization". Why couldn't he just say "I don't agree with it." and just leave it at that? Why did he have to insult it and call it "destructive"?

Can we say "Pot calling the kettle black"? Because I can.

Last edited by jaw2929; 03-06-2012 at 09:10 PM..