View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Oh, man, I feel for you, Oh. I've had experiences like this before, though not to the extent that I want to physically hurt someone, so I can imagine how bad it must have been.

Honestly, I don't understand why some people even bother going to the movies anymore. When I went to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, two guys sitting next to me spent the entire commercials and trailers watching Family Guy on an iPod and laughing their heads off. Not loudly, mind you, and they did turn it off once the movie started, but I kept wondering, why are you even here in the first place? And that's not to mention the teens that kept yelling and running up and down the aisles ("We're gonna get kicked out!" Then FUCKING STOP!) They did stop eventually, but again, why bother?

Why is it a new social meeting ground all of a sudden? Really, what's so social about sitting in a darkened room? I can't stand people that text or can't possibly go without their phones for two hours. But then again, I hate phones.

And, whether the movie you watch is good or not has nothing to do with it! If you want to watch a film you should be able to do it without dumb distractions.