View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-dae-su View Post
For the first time ever in my entire 20 years of living, I have never thought or imagined I would stand up, turn around, spilling some of my popcorn and yell "Shut the fuck up!"
That is where you and I differ sir! I am the person that as soon as the trailers begin, and the people have not shut up (that have been rudely talking throughout the entire pre show), I will yell "shut the fuck up, you annoying cunts" to which, 9 times out of 10 gets a sweet applause by the other theater goers!

(The most recent time for this was for The Hangover Part 2, at the Universal AMC in Hollywood, i was upstairs waiting for the movie to start and there were a bunch of annoying 16 or 17 year old girls and their wanna be thug boyfriends, they wouldnt shut the fuck up, and then once the trailers began, "Shut the fuck up, you annoying cunts" applause from the rest of the ppl, 1 girls asked the other "what did he say?" "He told us to shut the fuck up"... and from there, about 5 minutes later, they left of their own accord! (Perhaps they thought I was gonna go tell? not sure, but they left)!