Thread: Felicia Day
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
She's suppose to be in an episode of Supernatural later this season, so that'll be my first experience of watching her in something probably.
yeah s07e20 The Girl with the Dungeon&Dragons tatoo ( guess the reference isnt too hard to figure )

actually Felicia Day has been acting since 2001 but besides her apperance in some late Buffy episodes , she's been a struggling actress. The point of THE GUILD was to be a showcase of her addiction to World of Warcraft ( even if its never mentioned for legal purpose and to keep a larger public since WoW isnt the only MMO out there ) and her acting skill. Guess it paid off coz her star is rising slowly. It's very original . I love the POV facing the monitor narration style but i guess it's better if you actually played any MMO at all.

here's a pic of her at the FALLOUT : NEW VEGAS launch party ( she's voice acting for Veronica)

PS. She's also voicing Tallis in Dragon Age II

Serious nerd dream !!!

Edit : FYI , Gwyneth Paltrow got 44 credited roles on IMDB for a career that started in 1991 where as Felicia got 55 credited roles starting 10 years later. Hollywood is a cruel machine.

Last edited by Dirtyfrog; 04-21-2012 at 03:26 AM.. Reason: definition of struggling