Thread: The Avengers
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 12:57 AM
No interest in seeing this, looks bland, on a blockbuster level that is.

I don't like any of the characters, well, i do enjoy IM and Hulk to varying degrees but for me this is merely a collection of b ( and Z ) level Marvel heroes .

Didn't see Thor or Captain America, never had the compulsion too, so both of them in a movie together is a double negative of sorts.

IM 1 was excellent but part 2 proved there was only one good film in that tank concerning the character, that film was dreadfully disappointing.

Hawkeye and Black Widow ( aka the chick that somehow got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with a thin resume to her name ) are the height of pointless in a film of this size and scope, why are they there, i don't know and i don't care to find out. I'm sure they were pointless in the comics also, were they in the comics, who cares.

Yes i'm rambling, at least until Spiderman and Batman show up again, not trying to fuel the debate of the best comic book hero films because everyone will have their favorites but once TDKR comes out order will be restored again . I personally think the Amazing Spiderman will be great also.

The Avengers, i'll pass