Thread: New Site Look
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Basically, what FBerry said. I love the website and I know that the users here all care about it very much. If any of us have concerns I can vouch that it is 98% out of genuine care for the website and its success, or at least our own relationship and satisfaction with it. This website has helped me get through the roughest chapters of my life, just being able to unwind and talk movies, honestly, it's been a great experience. I'm not one to find an identity within groups, but I am a Schmoe, and I pride myself in that. I'm proud of this website, and even though I know others may not be totally supportive of this decision I aim to someday write for and contribute to the page because that would be a cause I want to support. Not just speaking for myself, but the Schmoes as a community I can say that when we make comments such as these it is because we do care. Yes, there will always be the idiots who complain just to be pessimists, but I don't think any of us here have been this way.

All that I care about is that the site looks and functions great. I've been visiting for five years and I don't plan on going anywhere, regardless of what the News pages may look like. I'm just stating my opinion, and I hope you can recognize that, with all due respect. If I wasn't a huge fan, I wouldn't be posting here.

EDIT: I understand that a lot of hard work was put into the website (just like any other), and I don't mean to disrespect those who have worked on it. I'm just throwing in my two cents so that they can take it into account and make the site an even greater place than it ever has been.

Last edited by MisoGenie; 06-24-2012 at 07:50 AM..