View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post

If you really are black, you should be ashamed you don't know this. Honestly, did you pay attention to anything that was taught during black history month?

Like in a previous silly post where you were insulted, I am insulted by what Rock said. If you are black, it does not matter if you were insulted or not. The remark is not directed at you. I agree he has the right to say what he wants, but he should get the same treatment for saying it. It is not totally unlike the several people who dare to call someone Hitler and get all kinds of PR problems.

The 4th of July is an American holiday. It is not a white peoples or black peoples or latin holiday. We have this issue from time to time if America is the greatest county in the world. I think it is. America is a collection of people from all over the world. That is one of the things that makes our country great. To say this is a white peoples holiday is insulting. It is insulting to all the white, black, latin, asia and whatever else people who died to make this country great.

In truth, more black people fought for the British.
No offense but who cares if a white person is insulted? After years of obsession and slavery I think what he said was just fine.