View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo Man View Post
I'm still loving it!

Then again, i did come a bit late to this party as i only got the game like 3 weeks ago but i really like it. I think Diablo 3's unfortunate faith simply is to be universally bashed by internet trolls as anywhere i go on the net people bitch about the game, yet they have somehow managed to sink in a good 300 hours to it wich seems pretty good value for money if you ask me.
The game starts to stall around Hell difficulty. Playing through the same area's with the same character can get a bit boring after a while. For me i haven't played for probably a week or two but it was more because i've pretty much hit a wall in terms of difficulty.

I think i'm in act 2 of Hell as a Demon Hunter adn i just get over whelmed by the groups of elite/special mobs. I read that the DH is a "glass canon" class (high dmg but low defense) and that i was pretty much going to have to switch to skills i wasn't using or used to keep on surviving.

I'll probably play it some more but i'm in no rush. I started a Wizard so perhaps that will get me back in.