View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne101 View Post

Directed by Marc Webb

Written by James Vanderbilt, Alvin Sargent, Steve Kloves

Genre: Action

Plot Outline: Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.

Starring: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Martin Sheen, Sally Field

Rated PG-13 for sequences of action and violence

Runtime: 136 minutes

It's hard to muster up much excitement for this, but the reviews have been solid so far and I like the talent involved so I will probably check it out.
I fail to understand how ANYONE could possibly not get excited about seeing this movie after seeing the trailer.Unlike the trailer for the 2002 version,the trailer for this one got me excited.

You could tell from just watching the trailer from the 2002 film version that the movie was going to be crap just like the trailer was.example Tobeys retarded voice-You want to know who i am,you sure you want to know? mary Jane acting like gwen and NOTHING like Mj from the comics.You could tell just from that much in the trailer,the movie would suck. This movie thankfully,lived up to the greatness of the trailer.Those other movies are noting but a bad nightmare and dream i have finally woke up from.thank you Mark Webb.you delivered.