View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Here is something interesting I just read and makes perfect sense about that ending:

Spoiler:
At the cafe:

People have a problem with Alfred finding Bruce Wayne at this Cafe, a one in a million chance.. BUT it is known that Bruce's mothers pearls have GPS on them... and at the end of the movie when they are going over Bruce's estate, they specifically say that the pearls are missing. Thus Alfred could have GPS'd the pearls and boom, found Bruce.. and yes it could be anywhere, but because of the story told by Alfred earlier, it was perfect to find him at the specific cafe.. that is making a movie, if people dont like those small liberties that are made to make a movie, they just wont like anything!

I really don't get how people find it so hard to believe Bruce would be there. Alfred said he went to that cafe EVERY YEAR......How hard is it to believe Bruce just wouldn't go there at the time I knew he would be there?

People think about things way too much or they don't listen to dialog in the film. Nothing about that scene bothered me, knew it was the same place he was talking about earlier.