View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop No. 633 View Post
You have to understand, I have been dealing with just about everyone over the fact that I didn't enjoy the film.
You and me both Cop No. 633. To reword a famous TDK quote from the Joker, "If after watching TDKR I were to say it was the greatest ending of any trilogy or that Christopher Nolan had 'done it again,' nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that I didn't really enjoy the movie, well then EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS! Introduce a little difference of opinion, upset the established order and everything becomes chaos."

Every person's favorite movie has many flaws, mine especially (V for Vendetta) but yeah, I have never faced so much backlash for vocalizing a negative opinion of a movie as I have concerning TDKR. For the most part this forum has been very good about simply disagreeing and not attacking each other so I'm grateful for that. In fact, when TDK came out I remember one guy in this forum that gave it a 6/10 and I was so interested in why he did not like the movie as much as I did. If anything, it gave me a different point of view to reconsider my own opinions.

On a totally different note, did anyone else find the music to be somewhat repetitive in this film, especially the Bane theme that seemed to be an endless track playing in the background for scenes on end?