View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
LOL it was not like that. We had to get married quicker, because of legal reasons. In the Catholic religion you have to be engaged for at least a year. We were only engaged for several months when we had the first wedding. I HAD to get married in Catholic church for family reasons. The second wedding was for the my family, mostly.
First thing l have to say is that when l said horse and cart l was suposed to say horse and carriage

My brother when he got married a few years ago he and his wife had a catholic cermony

We were in the church for so long going through it
I never thought it would finish my daughter was six at the time and l couldnt beleive she lasted the distance because it is not only saying l do to each other there is alot of other things to do while getting married if you are catholic

Also my brother had to go thorugh a marrige couciling before the marriage and that is a big deal if you are a catholic

Erroneous l bet your family were happy that you had the second wedding l know when a Italian person gets married there is alot of reletives

Did you have traditional Italian wedding Erroneous and reception