View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Looks very cool and I can't wait. Gangster movies are the best movies IMO so I was already there, but yeah slick as fuck.

Just a little side note here don't want to derail this thread. But this may be the best fall ever in movie history.

We get not one, not two, but three gangster flicks. And we get the genre well covered. We get this one, the stylish and slick Goodfellas type (not comparing Killing to that just similar look and feel), we get the classic genre covering Mickey Cohen in Gangster Squad, and we get the prohibition/tommy guns era in Lawless.

Plus the casts involved in all of these. Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, Guy Pearce, Gary Oldman, Ryan Gosling, Josh Brolin, Nick Nolte, Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and on and on. It's like the who's who of Hollywood bad asses (well, except for Shia but I'm betting he pulls it off).

I'm serious, either the stars have aligned or someone in Hollywood actually likes me. Because I can't think of any other way to explain this phenomenon. I am definitely feeling like a kid in a candy store.