View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:40 PM
I've been so nice to rewatch part 2, because I can't believe so many people loved it while I thought it was shit. The only thing I liked was Henry Rollins. So after watching it again, I come to the conclusion that it still sucks. And even Henry Rollins couldn't save it the second time.

It all goes wrong with the reality show plot. I hate those plots. What do all real reality shows have in common? There are real cameramen to film everything. What do movie reality shows have? 1.3 megapixel webcams with no microphone or light that are able to give crystal clear full screen images. Yes I know I'm making too much of a deal out of it, but the reality show in Wrong Turn 2 just doesn't make any sense.
At the end the movie has this Texas Chainsaw Massacre scene where a victim is forced to sit at a table with them. Why? I don't know. Because she's the final girl I guess. I didn't even like her.

There are a few decent kills, but overall the movie is mediocre. Not as bad as WT3, but not as fun as WT4.