Thread: The Avengers
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Oh please, there is a whole legion of "moviefans" who would love to eat every meal they will ever have out of Nolan's asshole just because of Batman and now they are claiming guys who liked The Avengers better are biased.

Just the slightest whisper someone enjoyed Avengers better than Dark Knight Rises and you all bend over and start farting Nolan's semen in his face incoherently screaming "bwwarrghhlll if you don't worship Nolan you are a Marvel Zombie. Eat Nolan's cum and convert to our camp. And when you still think Avengers surpasses, then you have our permission to die, brrgggaaawlll".

Talk about how ingrained this thing is, like following a sports team, or a religion, when the "team" comes to define the person. I know arguing is futile, so I won't do it, you're never going to make an inch of headway. People are going what they want to, and nothing you can say or do will convince them otherwise.
Wow this is an incredibly vulgar and disgusting post. It's also the debating equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?" One side calling the other the "true fanboys" over something that's vague and impossible to quantify makes everybody look childish.

Last edited by DaveyJoeG; 08-27-2012 at 05:05 PM..