View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Quentin I would have to question your claim that Obama is waging war all over the globe. He inherited a war from an 8 year Republican reign and war is not simply something that can be shut off immediately once a new individual takes office. Attacking and removing basic civil liberties is way too broad of a statement to answer. Every president and politician has to be friendly to big business interests as well as banks, its just the world we live in. It's not necessarily right but it is an evil that politicians must bow to in order to gain enough momentum for their own personal and professional success. The healthcare issue gets blamed on Dems even though Mitt Romney should have his name under the current policy as a co-creator. His incredible secrecy sounds like something off of an underground website, unless you are talking about Nancy Pelosi famously announcing that the general public will be allowed to read the Healthcare Bill.........once we've passed it through congress. Obama is not anti-union and if he were I'd have to pat him on the back for that one because unions have become so out of control they need to be re-examined considering the changes that have been made since the evolution of unions. I guess I am having a difficult time answering a lot of your questions simply because they are very open and opinionated rather than a question that demands a factual response. And I'm sorry but I had to laugh at the last question about him assassinating American citizens. Broad claim of executive power and privilege? Welcome to the left. It might not meet your definition of Liberal which was my point in my original post. I mean no disrespect by this post, it does seem that you are very passionate on this topic but I do ask you to take the blinders off.

And yes, I read your salon.com article which might as well have been directly from MSNBC.com