View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceD View Post
B-rack's been largely ineffective, is incredibly arrogant and out of touch with the average American and average American lives, lies a lot, fudges the truth a lot, is never totally honest about his agenda and hasn't lived up to his promises.

In other words, he's like every president of his era. Not notably better or worse.

Same could be said of the Romster. I can't in good conscience vote for either of them, and don't believe either one will make choices that benefit my life or the lives of the people I care about. I wish this wasn't true, but it is.

But in all sincerity, I think Obama's gonna win. He and his peeps will get some good press from the storm follow-up and we'll see some sort of last-minute nabbing of a major terrorist or something. It's how this stuff works now -- any Republican in office would do the same.

And really, dudes... Romney needs to own the white vote to have a chance. I mean, like 60+ percent. Don't see that happening. So as a bettor I'm putting money on Obama; as a human I don't much care.
This is a pretty decent post. Well said(especially that last sentence).