View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynMONROBOT View Post
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE. So, you're telling me that there is a chance; a real live four- dimensional chance; that on December 14th, 2012 I will be seeing the first part of The Hobbit..trilogy(is that what we call this thing now?) most likely in 48fps and on a glorious IMAX screen- but before that shit even starts I will see the first 9 minutes of Stark Trek: ITD, which is already enough to make me pretty thirsty (if you catch my drift, giggity) but either before or after that almost certainly glorious 9 minutes, I will see what Guillermo thinks giant fucking robots would look like beating the dog piss out of each other in a big futuristic city?! I'm totally content with my 2012 year in movie watching if I cap the year off like that. BAM. If this is old news forgive me, sometimes I sleep on shit I am supposed to really be excited for apparently haha
Haha no big deal I don't think its exactly official yet, but from what I have read and then from some interviews from Del Toro and some comments he made on his site it sounds like it will be with the Hobbit.