View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Good catch on the security footage, Davey. I'm surprised they put that in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMovieMan View Post
It would be pretty cool if people talked with this much debate/passion/time on their hands about other films too. I loved Dark Knight Rises, probably will end up somewhere in my top 10 or just outside of it, but after months have passed people are still asking "how did Bruce Wayne get back to Gotham"? and "he quit because of Rachel". Seriously? And forget the idea that what's being discussed is not the themes, social contexts, performances, Oscar potentials or whatever. But people are asking themselves why he kicked a brick wall. Just surprising, is all.

Call me condescending or what have you, I just wanted to point out my surprise and you attacked (unlike you Postmaster...)

Almost all of these "plot holes" or "inconsistencies" can be summed up by something Darth Shape said. He's Batman.

But anyway, didn't mean to piss in anyone's cup of tea. You'll continue the this on-going discussion no matter what anyone says
I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking, but just point out how it came off. It may have just been a case, in both our posts, where more could have been better. No bother though, I'll admit that my posts between 12/8-12/9 may have been off. It was a, um, weird 36 or so hours in there.

I've watched this a couple more times and I just keep liking it more. The ending is really good. The reaction off that kid on the bus is too awesome to describe.

My son jokingly said that the only reason Batman pretended like he killed himself was so that he could get a statue.