Thread: Right To Work
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
No, I did not. It was an example. This is a thread about Right To Work not Twinkies. I have no issue with people standing up for what they think is right. I do have major issue of how they handle themselves and bully company and people.

I know what the thread is about but you explicitly evoked Twinkie lovers to focus on unions. No doubt you are talking about right to work states but it is very obvious you were pandering to the group of people bummed out about snack cakes. Otherwise you would have just used Twinkies as an example instead of singling out Twinkie lovers (e.g., people who want to eat twinkles) , for the sake of focusing the loss of their brand, against unions (people who stand up for what they think is right.)

It's no big deal. I don't think you really think eating Twinkies is more important than standing up for rights. I'm sorry if you don't see how it's just kind of funny that you were addressing Twinkie lovers, as it appeared as if you expected them to hold Twinkies to higher regard than people in unions. Some people really do think that way so I think it's worth highlighting, even if only as a passing thought, which was all that was. I was being sincere when I said it was my favorite part.