View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
So you guys don't think that some of the famous women who do this are just seeking attention? I find that hard to believe.

I went over the line with the attention whore stuff. I don't think Hathaway wanted this to happen, but you'd think after having this happen several times to celebrities already, that she would know better.
I don't know about Anne being an attention whore per se, but yeah, come on. We've all seen it happen before with other celebs, so it was nuts to go without undies if she really cared. I don't buy the "panty line" situation, that's what thongs are for. There are about 1,000 different types of thongs to fit every kind of outfit, and I'm sure Anne is aware of the thong.

I don't care one way or the other, she's a great actress and I have loved everything I've seen her in. Still doesn't change my mind she made a foolish "mistake" that she HAD to know the consequences of before leaving her house.

Whether it is wrong or not, the photogs are going to be up in your business for the money shot, so don't give it to them.

Last edited by Glinda; 12-15-2012 at 04:44 PM..