View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Fucking Hell, this is seriously one of the weirdest, most pathetic threads I've ever read.
Then why take part in it? I think I know why. You wanted to add your worthless 2 cents worth. Right? Mission accomplished.

Quote:
That 'thing' is a normal adult vagina...if you grow the fuck up you might meet one some day.
You can always tell when it's Christmas time. Everybody is always at their absolute peachiest. That, or it's that time of the month again for you, is it? Among your insulting comments, at least we both agree on one point, it's a thing. As for me meeting one some day. I have seen/met more than my fair share. Mostly nice ones. As far as online communities go, you and your unwholesome attitude fall into the other group. Oh, and I don't want to grow the fuck up (as you so politely put it). You act like Little Miss Muck who thinks that she is better than everyone else here. Well, I have got news for you. You are the one who seriously needs to grow up. Better yet, why don't you just leave if you hate me and this place so much.

Quote:
I'm really past caring about the rules when it comes to responding to GOW and the undiluted pish that spews from his gob.
What's undiluted pish? Is that some kind of winter pommy soup that you consume?

Quote:
"How can I respect her when she flashes her Schmoe at me like that?"
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I've been here almost 7 years, and you still can't see that? I guess you need new glasses. I troll and post gibberish almost all of the time. And you just made this amazing discovery, did you? For the record, I never liked you. You are too full of yourself. At least Bondgirl behaves like a lady, and tries her best as a human being. I am sorry to have to tell you that you behave like cheap trash. That's the impression you give. But what ever the reason, I don't care what you think of me. You have a foul mouth, and you are very un-lady like.

Quote:
It's a graveyard in here anyway...trolls, bigots and misogynist pricks running amok.
Variety is the spice of life

Quote:
I will surely miss you all.
I will surely not miss you and your bad attitude. Goodbye.

Last edited by God of War; 12-15-2012 at 11:13 PM..