In no particular order...
- People who sing in a high pitched voice (to themselves.)
- People who hum in a high pitched voice.
- People who shake their leg(s) when sitting (Free pass if you have a tired leg.)
- People who make fun of your music then try to convert you to theirs.
- People who make fun of metal because "you can't understand what they're saying."
- Whining/ crying babies/ kids.
- People who are always changing their relationship status.
- People who feel the need to kiss loudly.
- People who feel the need to moan loudly.
- People who abuse animals (especially cats.)
- 95% of teenagers.
- People who try to give smokers the guilt trip by telling them smoking is wrong.
And that's all I could think of.