View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
I have no issue with you GoW, and I can only go by what you say on these boards and vice-versa. Having said that, lately I've been quite disappointed in some of your opinions & outlooks on things overall in general. I suppose I had a higher regard for you as a member of this community in general and over the past few months that opinion of mine has been altered.
Well, I am sorry for that. I really am. Your views and posts matter to me. And I can tell that you are sorely disappointed with me. But As you say, we all have a difference of opinion on everything. That much is certain. However, this issue has nothing whatsoever to do with personal opinions. It's about being polite and treating others like human beings. Or at least trying to. I really get pissed off when another person or persons makes a federal case out of what essentially amounts to nothing. And BCV has done just that. Once again. I apologize to you. Because you are a decent person, and great member. Lastly. When you use the word altered, I know what you really mean. But I still hold you in the same regard.

Last edited by God of War; 12-16-2012 at 10:17 PM..