View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez l am glad they have done this it is terrible that this type of doll would be sold to children and the qestions they would ask
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
i do agree this doll wouldnt have been marketed for children to play with and they were maybe for adults as a collectors item
So what is it. You think that these action figures were for all the kids who saw the movie and wanted to replay the movie or were these just like every other collectible Neca produces for adults who actually did see the movie?

The questions kids would ask if they got these toys would be: "What the fuck is this mom, you buy me an action figure from a movie I'm not allowed to see for the next ten years? You know I'd rather have one Hot Toys Iron man than the whole collection of Django Unchained dolls right? I actually saw Iron Man mom. I told you how much I liked it. He was the best part of The Avengers. But now I have to borrow a Barbie from my sister and play 'never let go Jack' over and over again in the bathtub. No wonder dad left us."