View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Nothing to hate saying, because it's actually true boss. Their win/loss records speaks for itself.... They're something like 9-2 since he went down with injury. Rondo's a helluva player for sure, but I don't disagree with any of your points about him needing an attitude adjustment. Plus, it wouldn't hurt me if Boston ended up trading him in the off-season.... If they traded Pierce or KG I'd be pissed. If they traded Rondo, I'd just shrug. (so long as it isn't for Howard, lol!)
They would have definitely traded KG if he didn't have his no-trade clause. If they could have gotten DeAndre Jordan and Bledsoe it would be a fantastic haul, but I doubt the Clips would have offered that.

They are not a better team without Rondo. Not when it matters. Yes, Rondo doesn't go hard every single night, but he does when it matters. They can't beat Miami in a series with their current lineup. There chances with Rondo would be very small, but they'd exist. As it stands, they don't. I'm glad they didn't move Rondo, but it's kindof a lost year at this point -- and almost definitely KG's last year.