Thread: RIP Paul Bearer
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 12:44 AM
I watched Wrestling back in the mid nineties and Undertaker was the reason for that! Paul Bearer was a great addition to that team and made for some great storylines (like the Buried Alive match where he was just that, Buried Alive! (I think he got Buried Alive at least!! I know Kane did, but i thought Bearer also was buried)

I remember that i had one of those "A ha" moments, years after I stopped watching wrestling, i was just sitting around one day and it was one of those moments when you FINALLY get something that you didnt even realize you didnt get! Like when you are just thinking, and then you get it, and you smile and just nod your head! And that was when I finally realized what his name was! Paul Bearer! I cant believe I never thought of it before hand, but when I got it, just randomly one day, I still remember it so it must have been a great day for me!

He was always a big dude, I wonder if he had lost weight since the mid nineties, I stopped watching wrestling around high school, but once in a while I may flip through, see its on and watch a few minutes, for nostalgia sake!