Old 06-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Pictures of your DVD Collection

Sorry if this thread as been done I just couldn't find it

here's mine

the last one is of the newest ones

post yours as well
Old 06-09-2006, 06:55 PM
That's quite the collection you've got there. I could probably fit my whole collection in one picture. I've got like 140+, but I'm going to need to clear out my old bookshelf and start using that because I'm running out of room on my current rack.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Yay! I was waiting for this thread in this forum. Here's mine:

Boxed Sets

Left side closeup

Right side closeup

My X-Files =)

Top of rack

Regular movies

Regular movies, etc

Unleashed (I have more, just not on those shelves)
Old 06-09-2006, 11:13 PM
I'll post mine when I find out how to upload pictures to the internet

Last edited by dman476; 06-09-2006 at 11:25 PM..
Old 06-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by dman476
I'll post mine when I find out how to upload pictures to the internet
go to www.photobucket.com
Old 06-10-2006, 12:39 AM
Neat, thanks.
I'll do it sometime this weekend.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:28 AM
Here a few pictures of mine....a little old though:....as i have about 150+ not pictured and my Criterion collection has expected quite a bit beyond that.

Old 06-12-2006, 12:26 PM
my wonderful obsession....oops mean collection

CRITERIONS AND TV SHOWS

ALL TOGETHER

Old 06-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by georgiasam
MOTH MONSTERMAN OH NO!
Old 06-12-2006, 01:13 PM
NIICE @ Aqua Teen figures

I also separate my Criterion from the rest in my collection. But i don't think i have much TV show box sets to separate them just yet (only around the 30 area)
Old 06-12-2006, 01:36 PM
ya i just think its easier to separate the criterions. and they look better next to one another also.

sometimes i sit and wonder how much money i would have if i didn't buy all these.

but then again i would probably waist money on something else.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Quote:
ya i just think its easier to separate the criterions. and they look better next to one another also.

sometimes i sit and wonder how much money i would have if i didn't buy all these.

but then again i would probably waist money on something else.
very nicely said, haha. I do the same thing, i know i wouldn't have saved the money either way, at least not all of it. So i know i would have just spent the money on something else anyway.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:12 AM
i dont have much of an order to these at all...

Old 03-22-2012, 04:59 AM
I really very happy and I like this forum because it is a good collection.
automated appointment reminders
Old 06-14-2006, 06:54 AM
And the wait for Durden to post his starts. I can't wait to see his.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bdubprod

i have lebowski and shindler on top of my shelf too!
Old 06-14-2006, 12:18 PM
ive noticed a lot of people keep the plastic wrap on their dvds and never open them up...any reason for this?
Old 06-14-2006, 02:28 PM
They just probably havent gotten around to watching them. I have a handful of discs that I havent seen yet. So I just leave them in the plastic wrap until im ready to view them.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by therealjohng
yie YIE!
Old 06-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Quote:
I check this thread everyday to see if he's done it yet
Old 06-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Quote:

Old 06-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bdubprod

i keep my comic book movies together too!
Old 06-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Great collections and setups!

You guys are making me jealous!

I'd take a picture of my stuff and post it, but taking pictures of DVD's crammed into a cardboard boxes isn't too appealing.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:59 PM
Damn, and I thought I had a lot of DVDs. Prolly post a pic of my collection over the weekend.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Lots of DVDs still in their wrappings in bdubprod's pictures, I see... I understand why that would happen, but it seems rather odd to me, I guess because whenever I get a new DVD I immediately tear it open and pop it in the player.

I'll take a pic of my small-but-growing collection later today and put it up then. It's definitely getting too big for the cabinet it's in right now, I might have to move it to a shelf sometime soon. Advantage of the cabinet is that it keeps the dust off. To all the people who keep their DVDs on shelves: Do you dust them frequently, or just let it all pile up?

Also, bdubprod... what exactly is that DVD of The Big Lebowski? I can't say I've seen that packaging anywhere... is there some special edition boxed set I wasn't aware of?
Old 06-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Edited because of how much farking space my pictures took up on this page.

Last edited by jackson13; 10-02-2006 at 01:35 PM..
Old 06-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Quote:
i have lebowski and shindler on top of my shelf too!
haha, yeah, they dont fit on any other shelf

Quote:
Originally posted by cocksmokinclerk
i keep my comic book movies together too!
yeah...the only one i have together right now are the comic book ones, computer animated ones, Spielbergs, and Depps....the rest are just all over the place.

Quote:
Originally posted by Monotreme
Lots of DVDs still in their wrappings in bdubprod's pictures, I see... I understand why that would happen, but it seems rather odd to me, I guess because whenever I get a new DVD I immediately tear it open and pop it in the player.

I'll take a pic of my small-but-growing collection later today and put it up then. It's definitely getting too big for the cabinet it's in right now, I might have to move it to a shelf sometime soon. Advantage of the cabinet is that it keeps the dust off. To all the people who keep their DVDs on shelves: Do you dust them frequently, or just let it all pile up?

Also, bdubprod... what exactly is that DVD of The Big Lebowski? I can't say I've seen that packaging anywhere... is there some special edition boxed set I wasn't aware of?
haha, yeah...now that i'm single, i've been watching more and more of them...and yep, this is a special box set...comes with the Special Edition of the film, 8 photocards from the set, 4 character coasters, and a collectible bowling towel

Last edited by bdubprod; 06-20-2006 at 08:09 PM..
Old 06-21-2006, 09:49 AM
Here is my DVD collection as it stands.

I keep all my collectibles on a big shelf in my room and I have tons of movie photos and posters.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Alright - at last - here is a photo of my small but ever-growing DVD collection:

Notes on organization: The bottom shelf second from the right is my "shelf of shame" - a collection of DVDs, most of which were purchased for me on various occasions, that I am ashamed to admit that I own. The ones on the bottom shelf furthest to the right are the shameful remenants of re-purchases - After getting the new DVD sets of Chicago and Gladiator, I was left with the old ones that I'm still trying to get rid of. The top right shelf is animated movies, and the text on the boxes is in Hebrew - they were purchased here in Israel so that my younger brother could watch them as well as they are dubbed to Hebrew - but don't worry, they also have the English-language versions of all the films on the DVDs.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:44 AM
Heres my collection. The only ones that are missing are the rest of Futurama (there on top of my tv), Just Friends and Reservoir Dogs (the last two I purchased recently.

Old 07-14-2006, 02:32 PM
In the closet there is another shelf at the top that's not visible. Each shelf is 5feet long...7 total shelves.

TV. SHows are on the first Rack. Closet is just movies along with 2nd rack. 3rd rack is anime. 4th is just holding games and what not.

1100 plus total.
Old 07-14-2006, 04:19 PM
i would take some piccys of my collection but its all currently boxed up which makes me a sad Cronos

and would also make for some crappy pictures......unless you like boxes that is
Old 07-22-2006, 04:38 PM
BUMP

I want to see a happy cronos, with a shelved dvd collection!

I would put mine up, but i'd like to put some of the dvd's i just ordered in the mix before hand.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:37 PM
just a small update a pic of the dvds im proud to display

Old 09-27-2006, 07:26 PM

Old 09-28-2006, 02:35 AM
DVD'S

I don't have any pix and it would be easy for me to lie but .... whatever.
I have around 225 movies and about 40 different TV series' on DVD. All categorized and in alphabetical order. I'm so alone....
Old 09-28-2006, 05:31 PM
man i got to post a picture of my 926 movie collection...DAMN...well ok ok I will do so in the next couple days or so and then post them
Old 09-28-2006, 06:28 PM

the ones on the bottom are my sisters, and the ones at the top are music dvds and more jackass related stuff, lol, i just noticed i have cky on top of citizen kane, lol, just shows my range i guess

and cuz those are double backed

Last edited by cocksmokinclerk; 09-28-2006 at 06:34 PM..
Old 09-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by moviefreak1980
just a small update a pic of the dvds im proud to display
if i knew anyone around here that liked dvds as much as i do, i'd display some of those too
Old 10-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Very nice CockSmokinClerk. Only nitpick I have though is some of your tv shows aren't all together. Like Simpsons Season 1 and Arrested Development Season 3. Huge fucking points for Dead Like Me though. Talking HUGE points. Nice collection. Iam honing in on 200 dvds and am trying to think of a nice dvd to make my 200th. Shaun of the Dead was my 100th.